International Conference on Bioresource Technology for Bioenergy, Bioproducts & Environmental Sustainability (ICBTBBES-2018) will be organized by Conferencefora on 14th-15th November 2018 at Beijing, China.
Conferencefora provides platform to the researchers, scientists and analysts to join together and discuss their topics of interest by organizing conferences worldwide for a better and healthier world.
ICBTBBES aims at a better and healthy environment through development of technology and advances in the Field of Bioresource Technology for Bioenergy, Bioproducts & Environmental Sustainability.
Call For Paper
URL FORUM invites all individuals, research group and academicians to present their research work and share the idea for effective development of knowledge.
The topics of to be covered (Not confined to):
- Pretreatment and de-construction of biomass/bioresources
- Bioresources (including waste) recovery and recycling, including microbial electrochemical systems
- Bioresources for biofuels (liquid and gaseous)
- Bioresources for biobased chemicals & products, including gas fermentation and in situ product recovery
- Thermochemical conversion of bioresources
- Biorefineries and white biotechnology
- Systems approach: bioresource systems analysis, life cycle assessment (LCA), carbon accounting, nutrient-energy-water (NEW) nexus
- Industrial applications and up-scaling
- Bioresource policy & economics
- Advanced Biofuels
- Environmental impacts of biofuel
- Challenges in research on advanced biofuels & Bioeconomy
- Social-economic issues of the Bioeconomy